money makers.. click!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

perturbation and complication..

yeah and its mixing together bocome a strong bond
yes! im counting the results-gonna-out-day..
4 days to go..
and im hell nervous!!
MyEm0.Com

mom asked me couples days ago.."dont you feel anything about this march 12?"..
then i replied.."why, u wanna see me cry?"..i leave mom a question instead told her the answer..
owhh to be frank, i do looks as usual as im acted every single day but deep in my heart nervous,freaky,afraid,sad,curiousity..etc..etc was mixed together like u blend the sambal belacan..and for addition to be honest, 98% i was thinking about my bad result-gonna-be!..if it really happend..so how am i going to face with all the people around me??..teachers for instance..im not saying that my parents will be ok with it cz for sure they will upset too, but at least my parents know me well instead of my teachers...
seriously i do hate when people ask me about this march 12..yeah im excited but there is no need for me to show my excitedness to the world like im going to get 9 1A..


am i going to be like this??
yeah i got it!!


or to be like this??
owhh i found failure..


YA ALLAH YA TUHANKU HANYA PADA MU AKU MEMINTA KERANA KAULAH YANG SELAYAKNYA BAGI HAMBAMU INI MEMINTA..AKU MEMOHON KEPADAMU YA ALLAH KAU BERIKANLAH AKU KEKUATAN BAGI MENGHADAPI SAAT-SAAT AKU MENERIMA KEPUTUSAN SPM KU PADA HARI KHAMIS, 12 MAC INI. AKU MOHON PADAMU AGAR KAU BERIKANLAH AKU KEPUTUSAN YANG TERBAIK DAN BERHAK SERTA SELAYAKNYA UNTUK AKU PEROLEH..SESUNGGUHNYA KAULAH YANG MAHA BESAR LAGI MAHA MENGETAHUI...AMIN YA RABBAL AALAMIN


p/s:for kak ya if u read this(yeaa especially)and also my fellow readers..please motivate me!..i know this 12 march is not the end of my life but i still need some strength from you!!..

No comments: