money makers.. click!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

UPU RESULT

Assalamualaikum....
greetings to all my fellow friends =)

It's been a while since my last post...the emo one..hehe....
At this moment i didnt say that im in the normal condition of emotional..im just in the so so mood, which is im gonna be fine with those motivational words and ill easily get spoiled if someone pissing me off..honestly my level of happiness is down, the negative ions are currently friendly sticking at me...

ok back to the main reason i write this....
i wanna tell you something..the good one maybe...

Last week ive got the result...my UPU result...
I didnt get a placement at UPM to study in education field, which is im bit frustrated because i hope i can fulfill my dad's dream...

On the other hand, i've got Law at UUM...which is my dream when i was doing my STPM. So here, i dont know what should i feel...im happy yet frustrated...

It doesnt worked as planned...
Im excited to study Law but im sad to leave here...
I never left my hometown since i was a kid...i never went to a boarding school or even staying at the hostel when i was schooling.. because i avoided that... i rather love to stay at home with my family..Frankly, i never stand on my own feet...

My mind setting before i get the result was....im gonna study at west area which is just 5 hours away from my hometown and i can even back home every weekend without any hesitation...

But it turns into another way...i've got at the north area, which is 16 hours in one single bus trip to back home...so i need to take a deep thinking to decide whether to back home or just stay plus with the monetary factors...i might back home only once in a month...insyaALLAH..

Im gonna miss my hometown damn much!..im gonna miss my family..my mom, my dad, my sis, my bota, my friends here...those good things...

My bota might further his study at UiTM Shah Alam..which is one in the west, and the other one in north...so we are going to change our close distance relationship into long distance relationship.. I dont know whether i can make it or not because we are not just a couple but also a best friend indeed! We shared everything, we did our activities together...i cant imagine how my life would be after this... There are no dating, fishing, gardening after this... im gonna miss those sweetest thing...He is my best buddy ever...

Im leaving this September 5th...my enrollment day would be on 7th September.. so plus minus, there are about a month left....

Guys, dont worry i wont leave here with hard feelings..currently im working so hard to boost up my enthusiasm, my level of positiveness, my eagerness, my strength and im also working hard to say bubye to my dear bad homesickness... i hope i wont cry on my enrollment day.

And im thinking about to get a new handphone which is way canggih ever than i currently used, to get an electronic dictionary because damn! ive found the other law-to-be student who got superb english and the senior too..they also got wallah english beb!.. i need to improve my english skills, get to know all those current issues, those law terminology and also the social skills..

ok lah...till then... tata

(p/s: inginkan hiburan!...sape2 nk bwk aku pegi jeram?..main netball..?..bowling..? waterpark..? please...do it now...i need it..badly need some entertainment!..oohh xde pic..sbb lappy rosak! syg knape rosak..please la behave ok..after this xde dh orang y rajin2 nk tlg baiki awk taw, im gonna be far from bota,physically)

No comments: