money makers.. click!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

****

Assalamualaikum....

Hye all... in just fine here =)

Today is 14 and tomorrow gonna be 15...
15...and everything will be revealed tomorrow...
I put aside that one first...
I wanna share something today...
5 July was my best friend birthday, and i forgot about it..shame on me!
How can i forget that?!
Im too busy with my life until i forget about others..
She never failed to lend an ear whenever i've got problem...
She never failed to accompany me where ever i asked her to accompany me...
She never failed to give me an advises whenever i told her my problems...
She is the one who support me when i was in my depression time last year...
and you know what?...she didnt even failed to wish me on my birthday last 24 march..
but me?...i forgot ='( im so sorry buddy..this is not me.... gazillions of sorry!
IM SO SORRY.... Happy birthday Hasmah..wish u all the best in life... ill always pray for your happiness...

that's all at this time...

(p/s: Seksa sgt bila kita terlampau sygkan seseorang....im so sory for being this way...oohh puasa hari ni..tp xde selera langsung nk mkn...kenapa mcm ni?....hmmm...)

No comments: