money makers.. click!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Room make over

Salam readers....
First and foremost,alhamdulillah as my health getting better but I still have the cough....
Actually, I think I just put on some weight....and I rarely exercising so I came up with the idea to do the room make over....well it is just a minor make over....i just changed the furnitures position and it took me plus minus about two hours to finish. Its been a year j guess, I didnt do this kind of routine since I left home to further my studies at uum. Tonight, after I done it, Ive got the the same feelings as what I felt when I was schooling. I love that euphoria.... It reminiscing me how excited I am to wake up the next morning and to see the different of my room condition and felt so excited to chill at my own room after came back from exausted school day. Ohh what the sweet memory..... And n miss it very much...i love to do those kind of routine...i love to decorate my personal place! Ohh cant wait to have my own house.... =)
Mmmm....i think thats all for tonite,im getting sleepy now.....ahhhhh how happy I am to see my own room with new fresh air.... I must sleep soundly tonite...
Till then readers, tata...

(p/s: I just cant stop instag! Love it...and thanx bota for this new toy so can even post my entry while laying down....)

No comments: