money makers.. click!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Awkward to write the date

Assalamualaikum readers :)

New year's spirit much eh?
Today when i was filled up the form for my examination, i felt a lil bit awkward because heyy it's 2013.... I almost wrote it as 2012... we are in 2013 now....2015 ill be graduating...
So when we talk about new year it's all about the resolution right? But im not going to talk about that because i don't want to revealed my resolutions yet....i thought maybe i should keep it for my self first...


So whats happened during the new year?
Me..? of course im not at the good condition at that time hahaha but lets not talk about it.
New year celebration? i celebrate it with tensed and Tort notes. I did listen somebody shouted during the new year which had caused such a nuisance to me. New year's celebration is never a big deal to me. Frankly, i don't celebrate new year...ok it would be lie if i don't like to watch the fire crackers.. i did, but to be in the middle of the crowded? i rather die..hahahahaa... i hate crowded so much, pening to be at such situation. I love the enjoyment of the quietness. So its up to u whether to celebrate it or not. As for me, as a muslim, i think it is way better if we celebrate more on Maal Hijrah. That is why im not really excited talking about new year....

hmm.....
Im sleepy actually, I should study now.....

So till then......

Happy new year lah.....

(p/s:they are coming....they are coming....they are cominggggg....)

No comments: