money makers.. click!!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Final Exam

Salam everybody.....

So today 27th Dec 2012..... i will have my first paper at 2.30 pm....
It's a Process Writing paper....not yet law paper....
please pray for me...titipkan  sedikit doa buat aku walau kita tidak saling mengenali.. :)

Yesterday i talked to mom, she told me the heavy rain has caused widespread floods... big flood this time...including our residential area. To be frank, for 21 years i never experienced my house naik air! so heard about floods from mom and bestie really urge me to back home! i wanna be at home with my relatives.... i must be an enjoyable time when all of us gather around at all the time. It's not about the hardness, but the precious time with family...hmm.....
but im having my final exam here.... and im started to counts..... ill be home on 6th Jan....yeayyy! but have to face with 4 law paper first! its a tiring, stressing moment now...

till then......... all the best everyone!

No comments: