money makers.. click!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am a DUMBO


Assalamualaikum....

Dear friends, this week....im not happy at all...
Im truly hate PMS!... it make me so stupid!....everything was sucks!!... i dont have any good feelings at all, i felt lonely, easy came up with anger,sulked, irritated, pissed off ...bla..bla... and i also hate my self!... why those negative thingy came to me at the same time?!...

I ruined up my sis's vacation- Having an Europe trip may be once in a life time chance.. Everything was ok at the first until i accidentally forgot to insert her camera's memory card back to its place. wth~! i was so careless..and now my sister really upset.. and hell no for me to borrow her camera again...no..no..no even touch it!...believe me, i know my sister very well.. im so stupid!!! i shouldnt make that kind of mistakes...served me right!...i give a slap to my own cheek for tht silly mistakes...mybe shes going to hate me after this?? im a bad sister,yes i know that...

At this moment i feels like, i am the bad girlfriend to him . He was so busy with his work and i kept asked him to have a time with me...i know, im bad...im so sorry...

I dont feels like writin more now...i need to nurse my own wound, i felt so lonely, pms killing me, im pissed of. im sad...im so negative right now...u know what?.. i failed to be short listed in MUnsyi .

So, i will not ever borrow any gadgets belongs to her...and im pretty sure she will not ever let me borrow them again...not anymore...its ok, i know, im wrong....
Second, i dont want to bother him, forcing him to have a time with me....if he need me, ill be there for him...

That's all....i need some time to get better...till then, bye......

(p/s: raihan, be strong.....Dia sentiasa ada... :)


No comments: