money makers.. click!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

HOMESICKNESS

Assalamualaikum......

Dear friends, I may look tough, strong, fierce,rock etc..etc... but the real is, im so weak!...weaker than evaahh!...im not strong enough, yes! i admit that ive got fierce facial expression that good enough to make others thought that im not a mummy's girl. I may looked independent from the way i spoke, but the reality is....hell im not! dudes, babes, please take a note, im not like what you guys think....im suffering from....

HOMESICKNESS

amik kau..aku kasi besau! bold! merah lagiii..... haiizzz..... since my first day with nanny, my first day at kindergarten, first day at primary school, first day at secondary school, first day stepped into pre-university, till now..............
I even feeling homesick whenever been away from home or mom, tido umah spupu aku pon rase nk meleleh air mate niii....! hadoooiii paraahh..parahh...
So???.....HOW CAN I AVOID FEELING HOMESICK???!...help me!..please....gimme something... i need motivation....

tu je kot nk kate...til thenn...tata ;'(

(p/s: ngedate hari ni best sbb ngedate skali dgn ma si bota, adk2 ipar..errkk..bakal ..haha,abah si bota....kire, double,trilpe date la..*sorry 4 being a lil bit bimbo...)

No comments: