money makers.. click!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

free from pms but still feeling down




Assalamualaikum...

Hello and hi dear readers, im back...

Well there are lots of things i want to share with you guys since my last post, but unfortunately there is something 'unlucky me' happened these few days..well it's like too personal to be shared, so it's gonna be in other more personal diary instead here.. As what i could say is, i felt terribly humiliated, embarrassed, and always burst into tears whenever it's appeared in m mind. Even though im getting better now, but it's still hard to be accepted and i will remember it for the rest of my life.

So,lets forget those meshy bloody thingy... and the thing that i really want to share since last months was.......I DROVE FROM KMN-KT!..haha ok, it looks lame but as im a new competent driver so im so glad when my parent hold a trust to let me drove from Kemaman to K. Terengganu to picked up my sis there...and of course, i've got mom as my co-pilot there... :)
Really excited and alhamdulillah my journey was blessed by ALLAH swt... and you know what, i dont stop recite any do'a that i know during my first kilometer...hope it will be one of my must-do-things forever and ever...
mmm...Cik Itriah,(if u read this) don't get jealous ok..please..i beg you...and never lose hope to get a chance like me :P..

So rasenye....tu je kot...tiba-tiba aku rase pening and nk tdow kot...cz tonite,everything seems to be so boring....fb...blog..tv....hurmm... bored......

(p/s: mlm2 cani,teringat lak time2 tuisyen mase f6 dlu...bez je rase...got friends around, got him, teachers, aku paling suke tuisyen sejarah dunia...rindu cg wan zainun..tehehhee..if u read this (i know u won't though...) i miss u la...bile nk blanje mkn?..i've got A for your paper ok...!..huhuhu..*bile dpt A sejarah...tetibe plak rase nk jd cg sejarah like her...huhuhuuu)

No comments: