money makers.. click!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

im going back to UUM

I don't know what the hell is going on with my blog... all the pictures has disappeared! it may due to technical problem because i remember that i deleted hundreds of blog's photos through the phone.... ohh maiiii.......

i'll fix this blog in some other time....
im so busy right now........tons of workload!
ill be headed to Shah Alam tonight with my brother and will continue my journey to UUM from there.....
It's a long story....and i have no mood to think about it.... going to class this Sunday is the main point in my head right now! im having criminal test this 8th and skip classes won't be a good idea......
and im not done packing my things yet plus the assignments  bla..bla..blaa.... and thinking of coming back home this Deepavali, urrmmm would be a reality or not???


i think, i shud stop procrastinate . and go packing .....now....i mean NOW!!

(p/s: please, be HAPPY!)

No comments: