money makers.. click!!

Monday, November 5, 2012

morning and im yawning

Salam and hye all.....

What a beautiful day with lots of workloads for sure..........
So yesterday i have a long day  at the library discussed our presentation for today.....
So today, i have a presentation at 1 o'clock. I hope Allah will ease everything, and ill be talking smoothly without any emotional disturbance.... and i just hope that my baby, wouldn't broken down as what it did yesterday... i have to take bus and came back last night to take it home after the mechanic solved my problem! pheewww~~ what a day...... :)

And last night i struggled to finish up the slides, i mean doing the slides are easy but to understand wht you are going to present is not that easy... but at the end of the time, i managed to finish it. Alhamdulillah...
and now im struggling to do a research on 'same sex marriage' in each religions view.... but while doing my job, it's look like i miss my blog, the new dressed up blog...... so here i am......... heheheheee...

Ok i need to get back to my job. Ready !


Till then,tata...

(p/s: can't wait to go home!!!)

No comments: