money makers.. click!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

this and that

Salam Readers,

I don't know why do i feel this way, i mean....... my feelings, it fluctuates. And i easily upset for something stupid!! I kept thinking something that i hate the most until it produce an anger..
and i don't know why right now i feels like most of the people who know are hypocrite! and i temporary hate them when their face appeared in my mind.

Allah, please...don't make me feel this way...i hate this feeling and this conditions very much! i dont want this hatred remain in my heart...just because, this isnt me.....

and because of that i rather let myself alone........
and went everywhere by my self, so that i could think wisely........
in order to avoid me of being hypocrite.....



(p/s: this is not pms......what kind of pms if it has been for a month???)

No comments: