money makers.. click!!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Salam Saturday

Assalamualaikum and morning peeps!....

Its Saturday and i have early ko-k today and yeayyy i dont have to go for an evening ko-k today...but yes...just for today...

The thing is i feel a bit sleepy right now so that is why i came out with this post... Hmm... today i dont feel good... i think  like i just on my way to get the sore throat...and i hope it is just because i dont get enough plain water... please dear self dont caught with fever... tomorrow im gonna start my assignment seriously after just realize that March will come to an end soon and i need to run very fast to meet the deadline. I have a short mid break on 5th April and before that i will sit for my mid test. Hopefully everything is gonna be fine. I will start again with notes, studying, reading, and hear some motivational thoughts from Dr. Muhaya so that ill be motivated everyday!.. again... check my nawaitu! Lillahi Ta'ala....

Ya ALLAH, jauhkan diri aku dr berprasangka buruk pada org lain... aku rase teruk bila mengata2 tentang suatu perkara yang aku senri pun xpasti...ermm feel bad about myself... i shouldnt judged people when aku sendiri pun masih terkapai-kapai dalam lautan yang sangat dalam, lebih dalam drp apa yang disangkakan... :'(

(p/s: Allah...please guide me......i wanna change)

No comments: