money makers.. click!!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last day of April...

Salam dear readers....

Ok as for today i would like to share something, something secret.... secret means family shouldn't know this.
Yesterday, on my way to Jitra while driving, i came with a decision to have part time job... and i know if my family find out about this, they will totally disagree and scold me. That is why i said this is a secret...hehehe...jeng..jeng...jeng.....~
Actually this are one of my big decisions that i ever took in my life. Im trying to be an independent person because i think i shouldn't bothersome my family anymore. For this 21 years, i never depend on my own self. What i desired, i asked family to get it......
and now because of my wasteful spending, i regretted my self... I realize that this is the process, learning process... right now i learn how to save money, how to say NO to the passion and preceded with the needs first. Some of my friends objected, but i already made my my own decision. I will try for couple of week first, and if felt like i can't get into this new situation, i will quit. Moreover the final exam is just around the corner and i won't gamble my education just to get money. I optimist, because i already asked Allah to guide me.. If He said i can go through this situation, then i will go...... if He said otherwise, i will quit.

Done with the secret part. The another part that i would like to tell u is...... i just sign up for the July's MUET...hehehe..... so i need to working so hard because this time there will be no teacher to guide me. I will do it on my own and will try refresh back what i had been thought when i was in form 6. InsyaALLAH, He will help me....perghh.... part time+study+final+muet.... i dont know whether i can manage it or not.... ill try first..

Ok lah...till my next post....daaaadaaaaa.....

(p/s: haihhh.....another stages of life.....Allah please make things easier for me.....)

No comments: