money makers.. click!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bismillah.....

Salam silence readers....... :)

Good morning....

I woke up early today as i need to have my sahur.... yes im fasting today dear....
I do the wajib and the sunat both as today is a Monday...
Actually, i regretted myself as previously i always done my obligation to replace my Ramadhan's fasting in the month of Syawal. But now dah nak masuk another Syawal..... feels like im the worst servant of You, Allah....
InsyaAllah, Ramadhan this year i won't delay it anymore. It's hard for me to done my sunat fast if im still not finish my wajib....So im thinking to fast from Sunday to Thursday....After that i have another 3 days of my obligation owed. Im not sure whether will have my fast this Thursday as i will head to Penang and i don't want to trouble my sister, emmm.... will thinking that later...

So well.....
Im having my mid-term exam tomorrow... Entrepreneur will be my first subject and i had done nothing for that subject... pity me..! *kang xleh jwb, menangis la xberlagu* InsyaALLAH...i will finish read 5 chapter before the exam.!

You know what is PMS?
The one that will make u feels like you are the most ugliest person in this earth, the fattest, the chubbiest, the most stupid, no body loves you, you boyfie flirting with another hot girl, you mom thinking to having another baby*means that im not gonna be the youngest* and all the negativeness that HELL NOT TRUE!

You know that?
Im glad u know...because im facing that syndrome right now.... and  i hate it very much. and i put  gazillions effort to stay positive... Raihan....it's all about the mind set....

You are not the the ugliest, not the fattest, not the chubbiest....you are the smart girl and everybody loves you so much. You boyfie only loves you and will not flirting another hot girl because u are the most hot girl in his heart!...and certainly your mom not gonna have another baby because she is 59 this year!.... Ok now i can say that im the most stupid is im thinking this way.....

Stop those stupid supposition.....!

Be positive!!........

Recite al-Quran more than u will feel the peacefulness.....
InsyaALLAH.....
You are the one who control yourself!


(p/s: saya akn cube kawal perasaan sy hari ini...be positive raihan!)

No comments: