money makers.. click!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday...... :)

Salam readers, i am so happy these few days with my best friends around, yeahh...despite of my personal problems.
But i managed to forget those meshy blody thingy while having fun with my girls. Now, how can i say i could live without them? no i can't..... i can't imagine how my life would be on my fourth years here...
Yesterday, we were celebrated my room mate's birthday... Raihan Jamaluddin... a.k.a Aan...

So lets the pictures do the talk.... :)

meet my roomate, Aan...

Ok the writer shouldnt be left behind.....lets interframed!

The vanilla cake, from me...and the chocolate one from Scha to her room mate...they dont shared the same DOB but they shared the same month....

This is Miera, Scha's room mate and Aan my room mate.... Happy old Day!!

Ok this one obviously, the edited version...ahaha...me any my roo mate... and ignore the mess behind..


Friendship is one of the most valuable things in our life... and i hope, i meet the right persons... i hope they glad of having me because i cant described how happy and glad i am of having them in my life.... uhkwah fillah till jannah...... Happy Birthday to Nur Raihan bt Jamaluddin, Nur Azmira bt Awang and last but not least to dear Siti Aisyah Fatin bt Sudin... See.. i now can remember their name...hehehee... *because its hard for me to remember someones name...*

P/s: i haveeeeee assingmentssssssss...tonssss of assingmentsssssssssss...but im too lazyyyyyy to make it done!... zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzZZ....


No comments: