money makers.. click!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

inspirations

Salam Jumaat everyone....

Feels like,it was just yesterday i have my Jumaat and i met with Jumaat again today....Allah....how fast the time goes.. It's already December...feels like it was just yesterday i got the proposed letter from UUM. Not more than a month i will complete my first semester here.... Ya Allah, feels like it was just yesterday i finished my last paper on STPM... Allah..Allahh....The Almighty.. <3

Recently i've got drowned with so many workloads and i got stucked when i dont know how to handle it...seriously i felt like crying...crying like a baby...sometimes i dreamed to be a baby again... but i know that wouldnt happened again....it's a life cycle....we will not ever get a chance again to be who we are yesterday....yesterday was just a history... today is the time to create who we are for tomorrow...ooh what am i crapping about?...

I dont know what i am talking about..i just wanna share something. Yesterday i read my senior's blog.. i love it very much...very inspirational one... she is from semester 7 in our school of law.. i like her character, the way she spoke and the way she managed herself to survived in this law school..ohh Allah..please, please let me be like her...please give me a chance to be a best servant of yours... please put me away from those lag'ha things...please give me strong heart if i have to let go something that i love much....please ya ALLAH, i beg You....

(p/s: always sleepy whenever i wanna start doing my works... ='( ......)

No comments: