money makers.. click!!

Friday, September 11, 2009

HE testing me...

assalamualaikum...
wud dap..hola??..erkk..ok stop those crap!
duuhh..!! just thought to upload some pic with besties during our dinner last time and i connected the thumb drive to the lappy and u know what there is about 200 something viruses in it..damn!! for the sake of my thumb drive mahal..keh3! i allowed the avira to repaire them all and the results,all my files gone! wut daa...
hantu btl la..byk fail penting dlm tu..!!!..ok and i have to admit here that its all my school's pc fault! my presentation also gone and all the pictures..i mean those precious pictures..oohh my.........
mne nak carik blk ni...
penat je s .impan..cegu please la clean the pc ok!
really spoil the mood la haizzzz..

p/s:btw, went to shopping today and bought new sandals..love it!

No comments: