money makers.. click!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hardworking plus lazy equal to hardlazy..??oops..

the caffeine doesn't working yet....hurry up!! i need my insanity to keep me awake....
hu5 wutever...
ok the flow today was so-so lahh... not really sleepy and not really energetic..juz fine and u know what ive got some breathing problem,whenever i breath out i could felt the pain somewhere around the liver i guess and mom said i was caused by the angin in my body...yeah i think it could be a possible reasons cz recently i've got difficulties to belch..(adehh..terseksa jiwa raga denn..) but now its getting better i guess cz i always belching all the time..pheww!! goood progression..tp org tego..eyy ko xpose eyy???...haizz.. so narrow minded lahh seb baik it was juz a silently wind..hoho3..(xde bau petai k..)
oww yeaa...im not sure whether im facing with the health problem or i juz change into a health freak, cz i noticed that ive found so many problem regarding my healthiness and i started to skip my meal whenever i felt euuwww i look fatter than yesterday...thats horrible!.. i dont wanna be an anorexian..!! k enough...
with the happy face yet broken heart..(cesshhh cam putus cinte jee..haha) i accepted the request from my teacher to enter the public speaking...wut daa.hh.. owwhh, i though khusyairie will be selected cz to be frank the titlle given was not attracted me much!...i dont really like to talk about the corruption cz i do not hv enough information about that as i dont like to read those thingy. I dont know y, whenever i read the newspaper i hate reading about the corruption so muchh.. i never got my eye sticked on that kind of issue..huh! shame on me..okayy..next is...
the picture of today....lets find something interesting in my picture folder...the rule is, pick the fourth picture from the bottom..make sure its not the pic from the internet..
ok this was the last year's picture snapped by yo i guess..no teacher during this period and they was bz answering the sejarah question..from the right:najwa,fidah,mira,tna...im not in the picture but if u can c, there is a lengan beside najwa..thats my lengan lahh..haha..really miss this moment..


p/s:ok raihan start doing ur homework!..

No comments: