money makers.. click!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

tak de tajuk


Salam everybody...

It's been a while since my last post... (what daa cliche one....)

So currently im doing good here....i mean, no more homesickness... i already told my self that this time i must be positive.. it's so hard to be me. Im not that kind of spoiled daughter, its just because im not used to be a way from home for a long period. But now alhamdulillah, im proud of myself as i dont felt anymore for being far from home. I love my YAB (hostel) very much. I have good buddies here and a very understanding room mate. Before this i always paranoid if getting such a bimbo room mate. You get what i mean?, im the kind of person who just love the serenity especially during my morning time. I dont talk too much as i wake up and during my study time, and alhamdulillah my room mate isnt my nightmare. I thankful to get her as my room mate, we both understand each other. She never interfere when i was busy or talking non stop at 6.30 am.. Sometimes we do shared problem together, talked to each other before everyone was fall a sleep. When ive got a problem, she did asked, but when i just kept my mouth shut, she understand that i need some time.....alhamdulillah......

So... how was with study?... hmm... im trying to be great to0...sometimes i felt lonely while in the class and i will start missing my form 6 era very much... day by day, i get to used with all this... i don't mind to be alone, or when nobody wanted me to be in their group...i understand each person got their own friends that will make them comfy very much... heyy...its not that i have no friendss.....!.. i do have friends.. i just wanna say alhamdulillah as Allah granted them to me.. They are super nice with the smart brain. I love to be friend with them.. it's just my weakness to be suits with new friends in just a blink of eyes... i need sometime to get comfy with them or maybe for them to get comfy with me instead?... naahh. i dont mind as i know this is what Allah wants me to be.

ok what else....?

hmm...let me think..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ok today is Tuesday..this sem, Tuesday means..........goyang kaki!...no class.......!
it should be an EEP's day today, our lecturer asked us to join wawancara undang-undang and attendance will be signed!.... but i dont feel like to go...(ok suke-suke hati je..) because i have my own plan today...sorry Miss Kamini...i cant make it today.... well actually, EEP's day is on Wednesday not today....dont blame me ok......hehehe...

so...

any other unsaid things?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
naahh...no more kot....
ok la...ive got some picture to be as your refreshments, as my token of gratitude to you who just wasting your time reading my craps just now....TQ!


nahh....bekasan kami lepas bersantap di jeti Kuala Perlis sem lepas.....oohh miss that moment...! alahai sodap nyeeee! please drool everyone.....hehehe

No comments: