money makers.. click!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Result saye.....

Salam readers,

it's 10 Februari, and yesterday was the result's day..... and my holiday hanya tinggal a week.... :'(

So how was the result?...
hmm.... First and foremost, Alhamdulillah ya Allah. It's paid off.. i mean for my those effort, i dare to say that i really love the result...im so thankful to Allah swt...

Ok you must be wondering, "oohh she looks so happy, she must get the dean list.." actually, i didn't manage to achieve the DL YET. * i will grab it on my second sem, insyaALLAH! * but my result wasn't that bad. I got 3 and i really thankful because i gain it with my own effort!... My friends got DL, at first i was down and a bit sad, upset but than i took a deep thinking...i said to myself, "why should i feel this way? i shouldn't behave like this, i should thankful for what ALLAH give to me, 3 pointer is not bad la Raihan!, u should proud of yourself!.... "

yeahh that's right. I should be proud because i get 3 pointer with my own effort! no forecast question from lecturer at all.... and they get high pointer because they have the forecast Q...do u get what i mean?...they get a lil bit soalan bocor compared to me, my lecturer didn't gave us at all and if they did, i didn't rely on it much. I just study and study and study because i don't know why Allah made me that way... and i made it! that is why im happy although i didnt get the DL..but next sem ill make sure i will get them! insyaALLAH!!...



(p/s: kite ni tgk sgt org y result tinggi2 tu pastu sedih sbb xdpt mcm yang mereka dpt, kite tak pulak tgk org yang dpt rendah2 tu yang inginkan result mcm kite.... kan?..betul tak? sbb manusia xkan pernah puas dgn apa yang dia ada...)

No comments: