money makers.. click!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

i love peace!

Assalamualaikum.....
hye dear readers?....how r ya doin?...
im good here...sorry for rarely updating this blog..with this kind of dull life, what do u expect from me to tell ya???...huhuu...

right now ive got some problem that killing my soul slowly...
ermm...i just need my own pace, really own..yes i know that i kinda isolated my own self from others just to get some relaxing mind...

it is indefinable...and im depressed indeed...

at this moment i just want to close my eyes, deeply breath, and listen to the tranquility of life...and i hope as soon as i open my eyes, everything gonna be fine as it used to be before...

pray for me... ~

(p/s: mendoakan agar DIA terus menerus mngurniakan diri dgn kekuatan hati dan sifat memaafi yang menebal....err dan sabar dgn ulcer ni..aduuuh sakit taw!)

No comments: