money makers.. click!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day!


Assalamualaikum...guysss!!..im backk cz i feel like blogging now :)
I just back home from my former school, celebrating the Teacher's Day...
As i write this,an idea crossed my mind...i think im gonna write an entry specially about Teacher's Day~ but not now, maybe later cz i need to be focused...

So now im gonna share with you something from today...haruslah ade photos kan???

This time i put the smaller size of photos. No reason, just playing around to see which sizes looks better in my blog. Ok this photo was taken after the ceremony, there are me and Jehan with our form 3's history teacher...Pn. Faridah... i got B for her subject during my PMR day but she wasnt the one who taught me. Oppss....!! by the time i typing this i just wondering where is my teacher for this subject?...i didnt see her just now..Pn. Siti Ramlah....how can i missed forgot her??..my bad :(...Emm...by the way, can you see Jehan?...Shes pretty adorable rite? i like to look her face..suci...hehe...shes already taken dude hehe...
This was from my random photos during the Teacher's Day celebration previously. Actually i was ashamed to go forward and snapping around so that is why i just hentam kromo je amik gambau...~

This one was the photo's of me and Cikgu Raja. Actually she never teach me, but i came to know her when i was joined the Persatuan Silat Cekak Ustaz Hanafi 5 years back. By the time she was the teacher at smksi and she is very closed to my 2 elder sisters. When i met her just now to say some greetings, she smiled at me and mentioned my name like i am very close to her like my sisters. I was like happy cz she dont even know me but the way she talked to me like she know me very well...i love to see her actually, kecil molek....canteek! ank die cantek dan hensem jugakk..hahaha~ :p


Whereas, this with Pn Zaimah and Pn Faridah.. Pn Zaimah is our counsellor...From right, Naim and Nas....
The boys with our ustaz Muin... The teacher who taught us addmath but also the one who always will started his lessons with tazkirah or cerita teladan for us...I like him very much. He gave lots of advices, somehow i miss his joke although i hate addmath... :)

As i safely arrived home, i saw thisssss!!!!! heheeee.... oohh i got the parcel from Lipice! Wanna know further how do i got it???...simply visit www.facebook.com/MyLIPICE... You will know what the process you should do until u get the free sample...oh i got the strawberry lipice,same as i ever bought before.. You know what?...you will experienced minty lips after smudged it on your lips... :) i just love it!

Till then...salam...

(p/s: Oh mengantuk laaa....pagi td tetibe bgun dgn kepala y sakit!..migrainnn, please behave ok!)

No comments: