money makers.. click!!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

stid's eve...

Salam everybody....

I just finished watching the latest episode of Dangerous Love...damn it! its getting tough, im scared enough to see what will happen next.. Seems like the bitch Sheila just found out the truth that Homer were the one who to collaborate with Proserfina...ooo damn u damn u....its getting difficult for them to escape!... Rado killed auntie Digna and he wanted to separate Proserfina away from Ulysess.... i hate to watch it but im too eager to know more...! and Aris was caught red handed by his mom while dating Athena, at the same time Cassandra argue with his mom after found out that her husband was just a cleaner..ok what elsee...ummm, Proserfina also knew that the woman is not her real mom..

Look...im so good in telling you the summary of drama that i've been watched today instead of summarizing the case of Arkitek Tenggara that i-should-concluded-in-my-contract's essasy-last-sunday-and-i-forget-about-it! *sigh* i think i should be a writer...grr!

Ok...i washed my bed sheet today! tadaaaaaa......can't wait till tomorrow! i will packing tomorrow after my last paper and head to Perlis! yahoooo.....

ermmm but as im typing this, im crying inside.... i dont want to blame others...i know its my fault... i wanna stop advice people for the temporary time..i wanna improve my self first. Maybe im not good in giving an advises and im not a good person too...im so upset.... i know Allah give me this feeling for the sake of my own life. semua perkara ada hikmah....i know that...i know ALLAH love me so much so He gave me this piece of indecisive and weak heart.... thank you Allah for everything. I will accept all this with my willing heart...insyaALLAH...

till then....

(p/s: motif betol aku ni, drp cerita happy,jd sedih...ok la nk lyn perasaan dlu)

No comments: